Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Mais direto impossível,sincero.O melhor amigo e o pior inimigo.

quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

The revenge!

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold and raw? I do not know if there are differences for words and vindictive avenger ... The truth is that if he could do justice as soon as possible. There are people who are not entitled to their presence here on Earth. There are many hypocrites beings that infest this planet with their selfish attitudes. Lately things have happened that make me sad with humanity. For me, the word was related to human kindness, with love of neighbor. What I have seen is that neither religion or any other entity seeking to help his fellow man in full, without political or other interests. This is why we despise those Christians who do not honor what they preach. Love thy neighbor as you loved yourself. This exists? I think not. Excuse me if the writing is not correct ... I have reason to express myself so ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário